Monthly Multi-Airline Plan
- One month of internet access on all domestic Gogo equipped flights on participating airlines.
- Valid only on domestic flights operating between airports within the United States, Canada, and Mexico, where network coverage is available.
- Monthly service starts immediately once purchase is complete.
- Hassle-free, automatic renewal each month with the ability to cancel anytime.
Important notes about this subscription and Gogo’s internet service:
- Purchase of this subscription is non-refundable.
- Your credit or debit card will automatically be charged each month on your renewal date. The monthly renewal date is the same day of the month that you first purchased the Monthly Multi-Airline Plan. Renewals will be at the current in-market price.
- You may cancel your subscription by contacting Gogo Customer Care (via phone: 1-877-350-0038 or email: email@example.com) at any time. If you wish to terminate your subscription and avoid a charge for the next month, you must do so at least two (2) days before the monthly renewal date. If you do not cancel at least two (2) days before the monthly renewal date for your subscription, but you do cancel before your monthly renewal date, contact Gogo for a refund. If you cancel after your monthly renewal date, you may be charged for that month and your cancellation will then be effective the following month. You may use your subscription until your cancellation is effective.
- Participating airlines are subject to change at any time without notice. Please visit our participating airlines page regularly for the most up-to-date list of airlines on which your pass is valid.
- This plan is valid on participating airlines’ Gogo equipped flights operating between airports within the United States, Canada, and Mexico, where network coverage exists.
- Gogo's internet service is available above 10,000 feet within Gogo's network coverage area (principally the continental United States and portions of Alaska and Canada), and may be interrupted if the aircraft flies outside this area. If/when the aircraft returns to the service area, you can sign back into your session without making another purchase.
- Once you sign in on an eligible flight, you can sign out and sign back in without purchasing another pass. You’ll be able to access the internet on future participating airlines’ Gogo equipped flights simply by signing into your account. However, you cannot access more than one device simultaneously. All policies regarding the use of electronic devices inflight apply.
- Gogo will become unavailable as the aircraft makes its final approach to its destination and prepares for landing.
- You cannot purchase more than one subscription at a time.
- Access to Gogo Customer Care via eChat live messaging is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week inflight or on the ground through Gogo’s homepage at www.gogoair.com. Questions or comments regarding the service should be directed to Gogo Customer Care at 1-877-350-0038 or firstname.lastname@example.org